Sunday, February 08, 2009

FUJI COLOR STATE OF MIND PART 2



I told myself I was going to get better at making portraits this year. To that effect I spent a little time working on that today. Harajiku is a fun little neighborhood in Tokyo populated by some of the coolest and uniquely fashionable people you will ever see. I spent the day there milling about and enjoying the light. I found a few people to let me shoot portraits of them. I'm going to stick with this diptych set of portraits for a while and see what shakes out. I really like Hirajiku. It's definitely something I'll have to shoot more of the next time I'm here. It's been a fun month that is finally drawing to a close. I have my first couple of stories planned and an assignment for when I get of the plane in India. No rest for the weary.

No comments: