Saturday, February 21, 2009

BANANA LASSIS AND A WEDDING

I couldn't sleep this morning so I decided to get some tea and try to relax my way into my third day in India. I strolled up the road and got talked into having banana lassi and going to a wedding instead. All this before 8AM. And before having my coffee.I miss good coffee. My current neighborhood is a backpacker's heaven, but that is one thing that is lacking around here. Plenty of patchouli incense but no good coffee. It's been strange my first couple of days here in India. Sleep has been difficult and it's weird not having a network of hundreds of like minded friends to fall back on. At least getting good light and wedding invitations.
The groom hands out money to people dancing at his wedding.


I wish I could pull off looking this stylish.

No comments: