Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DOES EVERYONE STARE THAT WAY AT YOU?


India is kind of an odd place some times. It's beautiful, weird, smelly, and humid. One thing I keep noticing is every time i look up or turn around someone is staring at me. I know I'm funny, charming, and handsome but com on. Is it because I'm bald?
I usually smile and wave. No one ever waves back. When I looked up from glancing down at my map while sitting in traffic last night I looked to my left to see my friend here just staring. Traffic really backs up here some times so I smiled, wave, nothing. I glanced down at the map again, looked back up, still staring, smile and wave again. Nothing. This goes on for ten minutes. I'm a little embarrassed to say it took that long to before I sheepishly capture the moment. He actually looked shocked when I took his picture.

2 comments:

Maurice Bradbury said...

that's a little creepy. Actually a lot creepy. You should do a photo essay of starers!

Shane said...

WOW!
These are sick.
This sorta stuff, i really want to do.