Monday, April 27, 2009

A GOOD WEEK

Today I got a nice surprise. I am in both Time and Newsweek's Asian and Middle East editions. I have been hitting the pavement pretty hard the last two months working on a project and trying to cover the election issues a bit(see below). I got a double truck in Newseek and half a page in Time. To say I am over the moon is an understatement. The ego boost helps but it's really good to get the sense the I have good news judgement. After being sick for the better part of the week and suffering a great deal of heart ache this is the sort of thing to lift the spirits.

4 comments:

Chet Gordon • Photographer said...

Way to go man! Always good to see one's work recognized and published - particularly in the likes of both TIME & Newsweek, in the same week no less. You are kicking butt my friend. Keep it up. -chet gordon.

Michal Czerwonka said...

Dood!!! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keith! I am a combat photographer in the Army and am getting ready to go to Afghanistan for a 2nd deployment. I see how well thought out your photos are with framing and DOF. If you have the time can you google my name, check out my photos, and give me some good feedback so I can improve my photos? It would be of great help since your photos are excellent story tellers. My email is Tierneynowland@yahoo.com and my name is Tierney Nowland. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Keith! Great work!!