Monday, May 11, 2009

TEAR GAS DAYS AND H*@H H@%H NIGHTS

In Kashmir covering the fourth stage of India's election. It's been four days of long days of shooting, walking, eating, drinking, the more shooting, walking, eating drinking, and then more shooting eating, drinking, topped off by a pretty wild day of tear gas, rock throwing, and angry threatening rock mob. What more can you ask for? Despite all of this, Kashmir has given me some of the friendliest and giving people I have ever met, the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen, and the best time I have since being in India. Srinagar,how I love you.




1 comment:

Chet Gordon • Photographer said...

I love that tight mug with the eye holes cut out. You are definitely kicking some butt over there. The lounging around on the "day off" is a well deserved break too. Stay safe my friend...

-cg.